Sometimes leaders require a listening ear and an outside perspective to effectively work through challenges and think through opportunities. Coaching sessions are designed collaboratively with you and your unique needs in mind. The goal of coaching will differ for each person – you may need to “walk” through a specific problem you’re facing or you may have a more general focus of wanting to be a better team leader.
Through purposeful questioning, active listening and collaborative problem solving, Randy can help you develop as a leader and assist you in navigating obstacles that are in the way of reaching your desired results.
Leadership Coaching can help with any number of issues including:
- Developing a more effective leadership style.
- Managing conflict dynamics.
- Improving interpersonal or communication skills.
- Developing employees.
- Creating and sustaining a healthy workplace culture.
- Increasing motivation and employee engagement.
- Thinking through leadership succession planning.
Receive a Quote
Contact Chantel Runtz to discuss your consulting needs or to receive a detailed quote by email at [email protected] or by phone 204-789-2457.